Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Rejection #6: Finally! Someone Read It! Oh...


Dear Celia,
Thank you so much for sending your proposal and sample chapters for further consideration. Please be assured that I have carefully considered your submission. Unfortunately, I don't feel the manuscript is right for my list at this time.

While I enjoyed the humor in your writing, I felt that the audience was too focused and would be a difficult sell for me. (However, I do think it's likely that another agent might see this differently. You might consider querying Miss Blahblah of Blah Blah Literary, as she represented a series of "Blah Blah Book" for multiple advanced degree programs.)

I wish you the best of luck. There are numerous excellent agents that might be the right fit for your manuscript. Don't give up!

Sincerely,
The Nicest One So Far

No comments:

Post a Comment